Monday 10 April 2017

It's been a busy few weeks since I last posted on my blog. Loads to do setting up the Arran Art Trail which was finally launched on 1st April. I'm excited about being part of this trail and have already enjoyed meeting Easter visitors to my workshop. Feeling really optimistic about the future of this venture. More details and brochure on www.arranopenstudios.com where the Art Trail has its own page. Meanwhile look out for the Art Trail signs if you are on the island.

In March I had a new logo designed and gradually this will appear on my boxes as I use up my stock and order new ones.
Delighted with it as it reflects the style of my work nicely.








New Stockist

Delighted to have my work stocked by the Lochranza Distillery. I'm working on some pieces inspired by barley, a main ingredient in whisky, busy developing this idea. 

March was a busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment